Skip to main content

FLC (Foreign Language Course)

Kampung Inggris which is located at Pare, Kediri , East Java Indonesia were consist of hundreds of Language course. For the first time, the course defines at English but as the time goes according modern circumtances it divers to many foreign languages.
FLC Foreign Language Course was one of the course that consist to teach one foreign Language : English until today.
However, SimpELCo Simple English Language Course will definitely teach English the one and only.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kampung Inggris : At The Barber

At a corner of Anyelir Street that an outstanding one compared to the rest of streets at Kampung Inggris due to its completeness of the various traders , I saw a barber stall was made of small glass box that attracted me to drop by. “ How much for shaving brother ??.” I asked the barber that still young boy around fifteen years. “ Ten thousand Rupiahs ..brother..” He replied with smile painted at his face. “ How about Five thousands rupiahs because all I need is shaving not a style just   like your neighbour barber.” I asked discount price from him. “ Oke Brother..no problem.” He agreed me about the price and finally I got shaved even with friendly price. (the picture refers to Barber at Gontor )  Barber By SimpELCo

Past Continuous Tense.

Functions of the Past continuous The past continuous describes actions or events in a time before now , which began in the past and is still going on at the time of speaking. In other words, it expresses an unfinished or incomplete action in the past. It is used: Often, to describe the background in a story written in the past tense, e.g. "The sun was shining and the birds were singing as the elephant came out of the jungle. The other animals were relaxing in the shade of the trees, but the elephant moved very quickly. She was looking for her baby, and she didn't notice the hunter who was watching her through his binoculars. When the shot rang out, she was running towards the river..." to describe an unfinished action that was interrupted by another event or action, e.g. "I was having a beautiful dream when the alarm clock rang." to express a change of mind: e.g. "I was goin...

Past Perfect Continuous Tense

Definition : The past perfect continuous corresponds to the present perfect continuous, but with reference to a time earlier than 'before now'. As with the present perfect continuous, we are more interested in the process . Unlike the present perfect continuous, which indicates an action that began in the past and continued up to the present, the past perfect continuous is a verb tense that indicates something that began in the past, continued in the past, and also ended at a defined point in the past. 1. Verbal form, the formula are      : (+) Subject + had been + Verb Ing + Object                                                           Example : I had been doing the homework    ...