Skip to main content

Special Expression that you might to memorize :


Special Expression that you might to memorize :
1.He is a snake in the grass  : dia musuh dalam selimut
2. Please have some more    : silahkan tambah lagi
3. Don't burn your fingger     ; Jangan buat gara gara 
4. Don't take it personal        : Jangan ambil hati
5. Don't be a chicken            : Jangan jadi pengecut
6. your writing is like the chicken track

                                               : tulisanmu mirip cakar ayam
7. I wont't let the cat out of the bag

                                                : aku tidak akan membocorkannya
8. Don't hang your lips
            : jangan melongo
9. there is no use crying over the spilt milk

                                                  : tak ada guna menyesali apa yang sudah terjadi
10. Bending without breaking : mengalah bukanlah kalah
11. Don't put what you can do today tomorrow : jangan tunda pekerjaan
12. Easy come easy go : Cepat dapat cepat habis
13.promise is debt : janji adalah hutang
14.Don't be wastful : jangan boros
15. Empty case has louder sound : Tong kosong berbunyi nyaring





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kampung Inggris : At The Barber

At a corner of Anyelir Street that an outstanding one compared to the rest of streets at Kampung Inggris due to its completeness of the various traders , I saw a barber stall was made of small glass box that attracted me to drop by. “ How much for shaving brother ??.” I asked the barber that still young boy around fifteen years. “ Ten thousand Rupiahs ..brother..” He replied with smile painted at his face. “ How about Five thousands rupiahs because all I need is shaving not a style just   like your neighbour barber.” I asked discount price from him. “ Oke Brother..no problem.” He agreed me about the price and finally I got shaved even with friendly price. (the picture refers to Barber at Gontor )  Barber By SimpELCo

Past Continuous Tense.

Functions of the Past continuous The past continuous describes actions or events in a time before now , which began in the past and is still going on at the time of speaking. In other words, it expresses an unfinished or incomplete action in the past. It is used: Often, to describe the background in a story written in the past tense, e.g. "The sun was shining and the birds were singing as the elephant came out of the jungle. The other animals were relaxing in the shade of the trees, but the elephant moved very quickly. She was looking for her baby, and she didn't notice the hunter who was watching her through his binoculars. When the shot rang out, she was running towards the river..." to describe an unfinished action that was interrupted by another event or action, e.g. "I was having a beautiful dream when the alarm clock rang." to express a change of mind: e.g. "I was goin...

Why was Ibrahim Called The Companion of Allah (Khaliilullah)

One day, Abraham (Peace be upon him) was asked why he was called as the companion of Allah. He answered : “that because of three conditions i had fulfilled. “ “Firstly : I always preferred the commands of Allah than the other’s command.” “Secondly : I was never be anxious about everything that  in Allah’s hand such as sustainance.” “Thirdly : I never have a dinner without  anyone who accompany me.” In regard of seeking a companion for his dinner, Abraham was reported to travel some miles. Wisdoms : We must keep Allah’s command because it is obligation as the servant of Allah No worry about sustainance because it is Allah’s hand to divide it. It is a great action to be generous even to share a plate of food.