Skip to main content

Wanna know to Master English quickly like Zaid Bin Tsabit? Read This! Zaid bin Thabit Master Ibrany only in 16 Days!!!!


Want to know how to quickly master a completely foreign language in just 16 days? Ask Zaid bin Thabit May Allah be pleased with him!
At one time the Prophet SAW said to Zaid, "There is a letter sent to me, while I do not want anyone to read it. Can you learn Hebrew or Syriac? "
"Yes," Zaid bin Thabit responded swiftly. So Zaid was studying diligently, while the time he needed to master it was only seventeen days. Hebrew is a language used by Jews while Syriac is the language used by Christians.
Zaid bin Thabit was only 11 when he embraced Islam. Since then the little Zaid always hungry for knowledge, to grow into a great young man. Intelligence and sincerity in learning to provide many benefits for Muslims. One of his most superior intelligences is Linguistic intelligence.
Rasulullah SAW very understand the advantages of his companions. He asked Zaid bin Thabit to study a variety of foreign languages ​​because he understood that Zaid was bestowed by God of
good linguistic intelligence. Zaid became the secretary of Rasul SAW. When the Prophet sent a letter, Zaid wrote it. And when the Prophet received the letter, Zaid read it and translated it for him.
Do not judge all the smart people who study hard is a loner, with faces twisted and brow furrowed. Young Zaid bin Thabit is not so, besides being intelligent and talented, he is also a witty person. Thabit bin Ubaid said, "I rarely see a witty person in his house, but most respected in his assembly like Zaid bin Thabit."
Daftar Kursus :081554961874

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kampung Inggris : At The Barber

At a corner of Anyelir Street that an outstanding one compared to the rest of streets at Kampung Inggris due to its completeness of the various traders , I saw a barber stall was made of small glass box that attracted me to drop by. “ How much for shaving brother ??.” I asked the barber that still young boy around fifteen years. “ Ten thousand Rupiahs ..brother..” He replied with smile painted at his face. “ How about Five thousands rupiahs because all I need is shaving not a style just   like your neighbour barber.” I asked discount price from him. “ Oke Brother..no problem.” He agreed me about the price and finally I got shaved even with friendly price. (the picture refers to Barber at Gontor )  Barber By SimpELCo

Past Continuous Tense.

Functions of the Past continuous The past continuous describes actions or events in a time before now , which began in the past and is still going on at the time of speaking. In other words, it expresses an unfinished or incomplete action in the past. It is used: Often, to describe the background in a story written in the past tense, e.g. "The sun was shining and the birds were singing as the elephant came out of the jungle. The other animals were relaxing in the shade of the trees, but the elephant moved very quickly. She was looking for her baby, and she didn't notice the hunter who was watching her through his binoculars. When the shot rang out, she was running towards the river..." to describe an unfinished action that was interrupted by another event or action, e.g. "I was having a beautiful dream when the alarm clock rang." to express a change of mind: e.g. "I was goin...

Why was Ibrahim Called The Companion of Allah (Khaliilullah)

One day, Abraham (Peace be upon him) was asked why he was called as the companion of Allah. He answered : “that because of three conditions i had fulfilled. “ “Firstly : I always preferred the commands of Allah than the other’s command.” “Secondly : I was never be anxious about everything that  in Allah’s hand such as sustainance.” “Thirdly : I never have a dinner without  anyone who accompany me.” In regard of seeking a companion for his dinner, Abraham was reported to travel some miles. Wisdoms : We must keep Allah’s command because it is obligation as the servant of Allah No worry about sustainance because it is Allah’s hand to divide it. It is a great action to be generous even to share a plate of food.